Thursday, June 2, 2011

Now It's Time To Say Goodbye...

Tomorrow afternoon, Trey's mother (Monique) is picking up her baby's things.  My time with Trey has come to an end.  I'm going to miss my little buddy!  My babysitting experience with him has been nothing but memorable.  I've learned so much and pray I'll remember everything for when I have my own babies!

I didn't take pictures of Trey when I first started watching him.  This is the earliest photo I could find.
Isn't he sweet??  He was such a lil' nugget then.  Now, he's like a full grown man-baby!  On June 16th, he'll be turning the big 01!



Just so you know, he stacked these all by himself!





These pictures/videos are from Saturday.  For those of you who know Matt, that is the day (if his work load permits) he plays video games with his brothers.  It doesn't happen too often.  But, when it does, Matt gets WAY into it!  Trey could hear him from the family room and wanted in on all the action.

3 comments:

  1. awe..he is so cute. Miles and I love that last video of him trying to get in...maybe Miles can relate ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You have to knooock." haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a handsome little man! You are going to be the best mommy, Mica! To reply to your question about my camera-- I use a Nikon D3000. The lens I use most is Nikon's 55-200 mm f/4-5.6. Now I have a question for you-- when are you coming back to Stockton?! Andrea and I want a triple date, stat! ;)

    ReplyDelete