Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Visit from the In-Laws!

We had Matt's parents in town this past weekend for some special "church business".  They were here from Saturday evening to Monday morning.  It was a very short visit, but memorable nonetheless! 
For dinner on Sunday I prepared a crock pot roast with veggies Everything was yummy and fork-tender.  I wish I had taken an "after" picture! 
Mom Martin brought us some adorable gourds and a large pumpkin (not pictured).  The green is my favorite!  It's called a buttercup squash.  I'm excited to use these in some tasty fall recipes!
Matt made this spinach and bacon quiche for a meeting at work.  It was delicious! 
In other news, next week I start doing administrative work at the  LNA Health Careers office in Manchester.  It's only temp-work, but hopefully it will lead to something permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment