Saturday, March 9, 2013

Boston with Chris

I think 5 months is long enough to wait for a new post, don't you?  We have some major catching up to do!

First, here are a few pictures we took when Chris came to visit us in NH.  We spent a day in Boston together.  Obviously these were taken before we moved to Chicago.  Oh, well.  Better late than never!


The Massachusetts State House

We went on The Freedom Trail Tour.  Our lady guide was very informative and super sassy.  I can't remember anything she said but I remember liking her!

Granary Burying Ground

King's Chapel

 There was something important about this cobblestone street...

Old State House


 Fresh lobster roll and Boston chowder for lunch.  MMmmmm.


Mike's Pastry.  This place is famous!  Their cannolis are to die for!

Matt playing with the fake ducks.

Real ducks.

Sometimes I don't smile in my pictures.  And sometimes I look pregnant.


No comments:

Post a Comment